
HI......., I m Harpreet Singh From Sonipat.
363/21,Roop nagar, St. No. 1, sonipat Haryana..........
Je Denda Na Rabb Ankhiyan Sanu.....
das kidan tera deedar karde.....
ankhaan miliyan ta mileya tu sanu.....
das kidan na tenu pyaar karde.......
hur mod te pain bulekhe tere......
das kithe ruk ke tera intezaar karde.....
je milda sajnaa tu har ik janam vich....
tenu kbool asi har war karde....
ik tere nal jindgi hun sadi....
asi pyaar nhi baar baar karde......
das kidan tera deedar karde.....
ankhaan miliyan ta mileya tu sanu.....
das kidan na tenu pyaar karde.......
hur mod te pain bulekhe tere......
das kithe ruk ke tera intezaar karde.....
je milda sajnaa tu har ik janam vich....
tenu kbool asi har war karde....
ik tere nal jindgi hun sadi....
asi pyaar nhi baar baar karde......
My Dear Sweetu,
ReplyDeleteI miss you.i want to be with you and hold you.i want to gently touch
your face and cup your cheek in my hand as i look into your beautiful
blue eyes. i want to snuggle and cuddle with u,to just be close to you.
i want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our
feelings for one another. i want to hold your hand across the table at
a restaurant.i want others in the restaurant to be jealous of our
intimacy and our tender affection fer one another. i want ti lie next to
you in front of a fire and gaze into your eyes while i rub your back.
i want to romance you.i want you to know how beautiful you are in my
eyes. i want you to know how much i cherish and adore you. i want to give
my heart to you.i want your heart,i want it all.........
with fond affection and longing thoughts,
Preet
My Beloved Sweetu,
ReplyDeleteI love you! just writing that puts a smile on my face. you put a smile on my face.
I love you coz of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and your
thoughtfulness.
I love you coz i have a longing to be close to you and you long to be close to me.
i love snuggling with you in front of a fire and cuddling with you as we watch
TV. I love to be near you. i love holding your hand on a walk durring the day and
holding your hands across the table at a restaurant at night.
I love you coz you listen to me as i share the small triumphs or struggles of the day.
I love you coz in moments of friction between us, you hear me out.even when you
don't agree with me,you listen with a longing to understand me.
I love you coz you respect me. you honor the man that i am, rather than try to
make me into someone i am not. you suffer my imperfections and my shortcomings
largely without complaint.
I love you coz you appreciate me. you enjoy my attentivness and appreciate my
efforts to romance you. You appreciate my generosity to yourself and my
generosity toward other.
I Love You,
Preet